Sunday, January 2, 2011

Handmade Christmas Goodies

Now that Christmas is over, I can finally share with you some of the handmade Christmas gifts I gave to my loved ones this year...

Instead of giving store bought Christmas cards, I made my family collage cards! Using vintage bingo boards, paint, holiday patterned paper, vintage holiday light reflectors, vintage gummed Christmas labels, and cute little deer cupcake toppers, I created each of these little collages to hang on their trees or as decor around the home.

I really love the vintage Christmas reflectors! They are so versatile, so be sure to look for some in my Valentine's Day art!

The vintage gummed holiday labels are really great to work with too...such wonderful little bits of vintage design, ready to stick anywhere! The best thing about all of these little vintage items, is that you usually can find them for little cost at estate sales and antique stores!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails