Thursday, December 16, 2010

Recent Vintage Goodies!

It's been a little while since I shared with you pictures of my vintage goodies, lovingly gathered by moi, on treasure hunting trips to thrift stores and estate sales...

Fantabulous vintage Christmas tags, which are gummed on the back for easy attachment! I just love this little family!

Yummy vintage Christmas ribbon!

I don't know if this is exactly vintage, but I just thought it was great! It's a plastic, large advent calendar with pockets to put goodies in! The possibilities are endless!

A fun cache of bits and baubles, including kitschy Christmas decor, a lovely pink measuring tape, old wooden spools of thread, and many other little goodies. Now to the common person, this may appear as simply a pile of junk, but to the trained eye, such as mine, this pile of goodness screams with possibilities for collage and art creations! The best part, most of these items were in random grab bags for $1.00!

Fun vintage sewing goodies like Rick Rack, old needle kits, and iron-on letters! Not only do I love the actual items, but the images on the packaging are so lovely and charming as well!

Hope your treasure hunting adventures are as fun and successful as mine! And be sure to look for some of these items in my future artful creations!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails