Monday, December 13, 2010

Winter Wonderland...Weekend Recap!

We didn't have a lot of snow before this weekend, only a few inches....but now check us out! The snow even led my friend Jennifer to get stranded here Saturday night after our art fair so I got to visit with her more and have a lovely dinner together! So, today I love the snow! I may have a different story in a few weeks, but for now...Yay snow!

My last art fair for the year was this past Saturday and it was fabulous! Lots of Artsy Fartsy goodies found new homes, and it was a terrific turn out despite the weather! What a great way to end the year! Here are some of the Artsy Fartsy products we sold...

Lots of cute little holiday fabric hair clips!

Christmas tags and paper garland...all sewn together and ready to hang on your Christmas tree, decorate your home, or adorn that pretty Christmas present!

And some pretty little mini collages such as these little lovebirds!

Although we sold a ton...there are a few fun things left and I just posted them to my Etsy store so be sure to stop by soon...before they are all gone!

One more little Holiday Mini collage!

A fun sewn fabric & paper pin...ready to adorn your favorite winter coat!


And one last Holiday collage made from a vintage Bingo board!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails