Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Red & Blue

Just wanted to show you some of my recent art journal entries! This page was filled with blue & red items, which is such a great color combo! Check out all the fun little details...


As with all my creations I used a mix of vintage & new elements, all put together in a carefree, yet somewhat planned way! I find breaking up the pages into smaller sections makes it feel less intimidating!


I used a vintage vocabulary flash card to make the tab for the page! Sewn on with blue thread!


We recently had a recall election here in Wisconsin. Although it didn't turn out as I hoped, I was proud to do my part & vote, as well as document the significance of the day!


A fun trip with my dear momma to the movies was the inspiration for this entry! It's the little moments in life that often bring the best memories! I hope to fill my journal with many more of these moments!

Lots more pages in the works! I will keep you posted on their progress!

1 comment:

  1. Love them! Keep it up, they are wonderful and so you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails