Sunday, June 10, 2012

Details From My Art Fair Booth

Even though I have now been doing art fairs for about 6 years now it still amazes me how my booth at shows & markets, usually made from a 10 x10' white tent, is truly a creation of love, a true representation of me, my art, & how I see my life! Customers see it too, as I frequently hear "you look like your art!" I love that & always consider it a lovely compliment! At yesterday's farmers market I snapped some pics of my booth, trying to capture some of the little details of my artsy world. Check it out...

















I hope you can come & visit me in my little, happy, art booth sometime this year! You will always find a running list of my upcoming shows on the left side of my blog!

1 comment:

  1. beautiful photos! Beautiful work as well, I may not be able to go to your booth but I will certainly enjoy your reports about it right here in blog land,

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails