Saturday, June 16, 2012

My New Favorite App!

I love my iPhone & iPad! They are such great tools for today's artist! There isn't a day that goes by in which I am not using these two items to be creative, stay connected & run the small business that Artsy Fartsy has become! Apple has a ton of great Apps to do just about anything you can think of, and some really great ones for artists! Here is my latest favorite find...


Ever wonder how you can get all those great pictures you take with your Apple device into a lovely hard copy, ready to frame or share with family? Postalpix
( http://www.postalpix.com/ ) makes it easy! The above picture is the first batch of prints that I got through the app, easy to order, nice quality, affordable, & sent right to my door! I also love the sizes they have available, which include 4x4", which are great for those fun Instagram pics! I can't wait to add these to my art journal!


Apple or Postalpix isn't paying me to promote this, I just liked the product & wanted to share it with you! As the pictures find their way into my art journal I promise to show the end results! And I love to hear if you have any favorite apps!

2 comments:

  1. Oh! That's cool! I'll have to check out the app, thanks for sharing!

    Hope market went well for you today! :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails