Thursday, June 7, 2012

Still Here!

Sorry it's been a while since my last blog post. Life has been busy here in Madison, what with my day job as a social worker (crazy busy), the start of the art fair season, yadda, yadda, yadda! During these busy times it can be a challenge to find time for me, time to take care of my self, time to play. I think I wasn't doing so well at self care for a little while, but I feel like this week I started to get my mojo back!

Despite these challenges, I have managed to get some art time in! Here are some pics...


Red, white, & blue funky art flowers...a work in progress!


Just putting some finishing touches on a sassy new collage!


And some fun sewing with vintage fabric! I would love to eventually have a whole closet full of clothes I made for myself!


So here's to getting some of my mojo back, & a promise to myself to keep working on self care during these busy days!

1 comment:

  1. Love the new pieces! And yes, crazy busy here too! Nuts I tell you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails