Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Vintage Deer Collection

I am always on the lookout for cute little vintage deer. Over the years I have acquired a nice little collection, which I love to pull out for Christmas. They mostly decorate my mantle, but you can find them in other little spots around my home too! Check it out...

These deer were kind of ugly in their original form, so I painted them a pretty green with spray paint! Now I love them...



This little guy decorates a vintage metal tray from a children's set of dishes! So cute...

Do you have any vintage collections for Christmas? I would love to hear all about it! More pixs from my home coming in the next few days, so stayed tuned!

1 comment:

  1. my second daughter collects vintage deer too and I can tell you she would LOVE all of yours! so cute!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails