Friday, December 23, 2011

A Sparkly Book Wreath

I recently had the chance to learn how to make a wreath made from book pages! This is something I have been wanting to do for a long time and was super excited to try it! The project was being taught by the lovely Kim Lapacek of Kim's Crafty Apple at the Glitter Workshop and it was so much fun to do! Although it looks complicated, with Kim's excellent coaching, the project actually took me less than 2 hours to make! Of course, taking a page from the Glitter Workshop, I doused my completed wreath in blue glitter! This lovely creation now hangs above my Christmas tree, but I think I will leave it up all year long! and I am considering doing a larger version for my bedroom! Check it out...


1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails