Thursday, July 7, 2011

New Magnet Display...Old Meets New!

I recently made a new display piece for my Artsy Fartsy magnets to use in the booth during art fairs. It's made from both vintage and new items and I really like how it came out...


The original magnetic board started out as having some ugly paper on it, which I scraped off and replaced with some fun vintage contact paper adorned with this fabulous blue daisy motif! I love it!


Next I added the words by using vintage scrabble and plastic letters to the sides and bottoms!


All in all I really like how it turned out, and the fun vintage vibe you get from it. It's a wonderful new home for my magnets don't you think?!

1 comment:

  1. Super duper cool and btw....your new banner is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails