Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Brand New Collage Art...Pink House Dreams!

Here is a brand new collage I just finished, celebrating my love of pink houses! I hope you like it! I had a lot of fun making it because I was exploring some new techniques and supplies...always good to step outside your comfort zone a little. The collage uses a variety of materials, including vintage book pages and an image of a little girl, along with acrylic paint, charcoal, and a little green button!







(sorry this last picture is a little blurry).


This collage, along with many other artful creations will be for sale this Saturday at the Dane County Farmer's Market in Madison. Yup...it's already that time of year where Artsy Fartsy will be at art fairs and the farmer's Market nearly every Saturday till Fall! Be sure to check out where I will be on the left side of this blog...I always try to keep the list up to date! Hope to see you there...it could be a great place to get that last minute Mother's Day gift!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails