Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Do You Like My Ears?

Here are some new Easter fabric/paper collages I recently finished.


I love this little boy's ears! I embroidered them on to some blue fabric and then sewed it to the collage. I think it looks cute! What do you think?


I loved this little bunnies colors and style, very 70's I think! 

To see these two collages up close, head on over to Anthology on State St. where they are for sale. Right now, Anthology also has these fabulous handmade pins (picture "state workers are sexy"), celebrating all the hard work protesters are doing to fight for Wisconsin. My mom is a teacher, so I know first hand what is at risk with Governor Walker's budget, bills, and underhanded political actions, so make sure you check out the pins as well, you won't regret it! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails