Friday, January 21, 2011

Tea For Two & Two For Tea

These are the words to an old song..."Tea for two and two for tea. Me for you and you for me..." I can't remember how the rest of the song goes or from what old musical I saw it being sung and danced to on, but it was definitely running through my head when I was creating this handmade valentine...

One of my favorite things about the vintage paper valentine cards you can find are the catchy and kitschy play on words they often use...

I mean, come on...you can't get better than "I'm all steamed up over you my valentine. You suit me to a tea!" That is just kitschy gold I tell ya! Kitschy gold!

So as soon as I spotted this vintage valentine I knew it would be lovely with some polka dots, vintage lace, red tinsel wire, and a cute little polka dot button!



You can find it for sale on my Etsy shop here.
Wouldn't it be a sweet gift to your fellow tea drinker or that special someone? Or better yet, give it to yourself to remind you of how special you are all on your own!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails