Saturday, January 22, 2011

Paper Doilies & Hearts

Last night I was having fun sewing some lovely garlands, made from paper doilies, hearts, bits of fabric, and other fun little Valentine themed items. I love the results, so delicate and pretty. What do you think?

Some are red and pink in theme...

And some are pink...

Here is an example of how they look hanging. They twirl around and so pretty to watch! Great for in a window or off a plant hook on the ceiling.




I made a few just for myself, including this one over my fireplace. I used large doilies, and the 3 hearts in the middle of the garland says "Happy Valentine's Day" in these cute little vintage-esque mini flash cards I found on Etsy.



The rest will be for sale on my Etsy store and in the stores around Madison!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails