Wednesday, January 26, 2011

A Little Dose of Spring

I just listed some fun Spring tags on my Etsy shop and thought I would share them with you! I seemed to be drawn towards pastel colors right now...I think it is because it is so cold and snowy outside and we still have a few more months till it gets warm again. So I hope you enjoy this little dose of Spring...

The set includes 4 handmade, collage tags, each one a unique little spring time creation!

I used some nice polka dot card stock, and then added little bits of vintage ledger paper and pages from vintage children's books, all sewn on with a lovely light blue thread!

The tickets are pink and adorned with a cute little bird stamp!
Here are some closer pictures so you can see the details!


Tags are ready to hang with pink and white baker's twine.

And the back of each tags has images from vintage cookbooks, which were part of the polka dot card stock I used! I like to use double sided card stock whenever I am making tags so that the back and front are both pretty!

Hope these make you smile and think of Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails