Sunday, January 30, 2011

A Valentine Crafting Party

I am sorry I haven't posted in a few days, but I got busy with throwing my very own Valentine crafting party! And I must say it went fabulously! Here are some pictures from the evening fun...

I prepared a fun pink and red themed table, filled to the brim with supplies of all kinds! Wouldn't you want to dig into this table?

Glue sticks, pretty tapes, paper doilies, valentine themed paper and ephemera...

Paper tags of all kinds, including some vintage valentine goodies as well!

Pencils and scissors, and more valentine themed paper tags!

Ribbons and glitter glue, tape, stamping ink, paper punches and a bone folder...

Lots of Valentine themed stamps!

close up of pretty tapes of all kind!

lovely little foam heart shapes!

And in the end lots and lots of fun crafting with good friends! Everyone brought a dish to pass and lots of laughter was to be had!

A close up of the work tables mid crafting! I love to see all the projects in mid process! So cute and filled with handmade love!

This was my first ever crafting party at my home and I am so proud to say it went really well! So, now that I know I can do it and fit all these people in my little apartment, I am sure there will be more to come in the future! It was just too much fun to do just once!

2 comments:

  1. looks fabulous! I want to come to the next one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super cute idea!! - Kristina McGuire

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails