Tuesday, December 7, 2010

More Christmas Creations & Vintage Decor

I have been busy adding lots of new creations to my Etsy store, including some fun & festive combinations of paper, fabric, sewing, trim, and vintage ephemera (all of my favorite things) ready to decorate your home or hang from the tree...






And when I am not having fun in my art room, I have been decorating my home. So naturally I wanted to share some pixs with you...

This is my cute little Christmas tree, decorated with vintage tinsel garland, vintage Christmas bulbs in pink and turquoise (some of my favorite colors), and vintage paper bells! Every year I add a few more items to the tree, found during my treasuring hunting trips at estate sales, thrift stores, and antique shops! Usually, Christmas tree decorations such as these can be found for as little as $1.00 at many of these places and thus is a fun and inexpensive collection to have!

Here is a close up of some of my vintage Christmas bulb collection! Aren't' they pretty?!

And last but not least, this is my new vintage find, a small light up Santa Claus! He came to me from an estate sale a few weeks ago and was a little dusty and refusing to light up. But with a little cleaning and a new bulb...voila! Good as new and oh so cute on my mantle!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails