Thursday, May 20, 2010

A lovely day off!

I have had the last few days off from my day job as a social worker and it's been lovely! The weather has been great and it has been so nice to finally get caught up on some art projects, cleaning, laundry, and sleep! I had a lovely lunch with my girlfriend yesterday and then hit a great estate sale where I hit the jackpot on vintage wrapping paper, greeting cards, bingo cards and much more! Then today I picked some flowers at my mom's house and took a few pixs to share with you! Hmmmm Forget-Me-Nots and Lily of the Valley! The lovely smells are filling my whole apartment!

Aren't they lovely!

Then I found a few more painted thermoses to add to my collection! I just love the vintage look of these, and the colors...divine! And the best part....they were on sale! So I got them dirty cheap!

On the artsy side of life I am excited to have my greeting cards for sale again this year at the Tomorrow River Gallery in Amherst, WI! I just mailed off a huge order to the gallery so if you are in the area stop by and say hi!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails