Sunday, May 23, 2010

Where did the time go?

This sums up my housekeeping abilities! I have had the last several days off from work, and now it is Sunday night and as I look around my home I realize that I have gotten little done in the area of cleaning! I have this terrible tendency of starting projects and leaving them, half finished, and piled around the house. Clearly when I made this collage, I was speaking of myself! I do have some excuses to offer, such as the fact that I had an art fair yesterday in Oshkosh. Check out the pixs I snapped to share with you!


The art fair went well, the weather was good, and I was able to visit with some fellow artists/friends who kept me laughing!

I am also super excited to report that I have been accepted as a vendor for the Handmade Market at the Creative Connection this September in Minneapolis! Check out there website by clicking here! It should be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails