Sunday, October 13, 2013

A New Fall Handmade Dress

It's funny how the changes in season make you also want to change your wardrobe. I don't just mean breaking out the warm sweaters and jackets, but also changing the colors too! With Fall's rich shades and falling leaves I also develop a strong urge to wear darker colors, like rich jewel tones, blacks, and grays. While in Spring I cant get enough of pastels and bright cheery colors. As I continue on in my goal to have a closet full of handmade frocks I finished a new dress today and it suits all my Fall desires! Check it out...


I have some more darker Fall frocks in mind and in the making that I promise to show you as I finish them. I hope you had a lovely Fall weekend. Here is how mine ended...
A lovely walk with my mom through the neighborhood where I grew up. Pure bliss!

1 comment:

  1. Alisson! I love the new dress! I can't wait to start planning to see you! Squeeze Lulu for me :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails