Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Sometimes We All Need A Little Hug!

I sometimes get requests for sympathy cards, and I have always struggled with what kind of sympathy card I could create that fits with my art style. Well when I saw this guy, he just seemed to be wanting to give somebody a hug! So here is my take on sympathy with a dash of humor thrown in! I hope you like it!
The original collage is actually on a stiff vintage bingo card, and the dapper gentleman was found in an old clothing catalog! Layers of paint and paper later, this is what came out! The original will also be for sale soon.
And Halloween greeting cards are making there way to my Etsy shop! Start getting in the mood for this fabulous holiday by stopping by the shop soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails