Friday, June 29, 2012

Weekly recap

Hello - sorry for my absence this week. I was totally wiped out after last weekend's successful art fair in Cedarburg. Work & life have also been very busy, & the weather is ridiculously hot. All things that have contributed to this week flying by in a blur. Despite this I did manage to snap a few pics of the happenings around my little home...






I have been working hard on getting some of my handmade skirts ready to be sold this weekend at the farmers market! Yikes! I am a little nervous, but also excited! More pics to come on the skirts & garment rack we created to display them in a few days. Mom & I made these fun little painted tags to hang on each skirt! Aren't they cute!













A few fun pics from last weekend's art fair adventures! They are as follows: our blessed sun umbrellas to keep us shaded at the sunny shows; a scalloped pier in Port Washington; a shot of our banner at the art fair; & a new collage I was working on during the show!



One last pic...one of my favorite recipes to whip up in hot weather...pick de gallo! I use Pioneer Woman's delicious recipe! Check out her website http://thepioneerwoman.com/ for more info! It's fabulous!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails