Sunday, April 29, 2012

Rainy Day Vintage Finds

Yesterday was too rainy here in Madison to set up my art booth at our local farmers market, so instead we ventured to an estate sale where I found some lovely vintage goodies!


This lovely corsage enchanted me! I simply couldn't pass it by. Perhaps on some special occasion I will wear it, but for now it will sit in a place where I can see it & be inspired by its vintage beauty!


A small bundle of vintage gingham fabric, perfect for adding ruffles to skirts & other sewn goodies! I love the bigger size checks!


A wonderful little box of vintage greeting cards, perfect for my collage creations!


Not only do I love the cards inside the box, but the box itself is simply lovely!


The cards range from get well cards to happy birthday and everything in between.


I also got a wonderful vintage cupboard which will be great for storing art supplies! We are picking it up later today so I promise to take some pics and share with you once I get it home! Did you find any vintage goodies this weekend? I would love to hear all about it!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome finds! I am positively pea green with envy over that card box and cards! Love the corsage!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails