Monday, February 13, 2012

Happy Love Day!

In honor of Valentine's Day I share with you my heart! Actually it's a box shaped like a heart that I went to town on in my typical artsy fartsy collage manner!




I hope your Valentine's Day is full of hugs and kisses, chocolates and roses, and all things lovely! And even if you don't have someone special giving those things to you, make sure that you take some time to love yourself! We are all beautiful and deserving of love, but it starts from within, so give yourself a hug, put on your prettiest red outfit and have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. OH how sweet!!! I love the your heart!!! Happy Valentine's day to you sweetie pie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your heart, too. I love the heart you made. It's almost as wonderful as your inner heart!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails