Friday, October 7, 2011

A Halloween Fairy and Gallery Night!

Oh yes...Halloween is definitely alive and kicking in my home! My art room is practically exploding with any and all fun Halloween goodies, from ribbon to fabric, spooky images to ghoulish paint colors! It is heavenly and so much fun to work with in my creative endeavors! Many will be for sale tomorrow at the Farmer's Market in Madison, like this brand new original collage art...

And next week Friday, 10/14, I am super excited to be participating in my first Gallery Night in Madison at the Glitter Workshop! All of my Artsy Fartsy creations will be out in force, along with all kinds of other lovely creations at the shop! Please be sure to stop on by and say hello!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails