Thursday, September 22, 2011

Halloween Season Is Upon Us!

I am sorry for my lengthy absence, but between the Creative Connection last weekend and a busy work schedule in my day job as a social worker, blogging has taken a bit of a back seat, but I promise to be better!


Do you notice the new blog background and header! Yes, that's right, it's fall and that means Halloween is almost here and that is my very favorite time of the year! I have already been having lots of fun creating spooktacular art (sorry I couldn't help myself!) and I have some fun Halloween activities planned this year! So I thought I would start with showing you the top of a brand new collage jewelry box, which is simply dripping with Halloween colors and hints of witchcraft! But don't worry, this beauty could adorn your dresser and hold your sparkly jewelry all year long too!


I promise to get more pictures of this lovely new creation to you ASAP, along with some pixs from my adventure to the Creative Connection last week and some artful endeavors I have been working on! Ta Ta For Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails