Saturday, April 23, 2011

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter everyone! To ring in this lovely Springtime holiday, I thought I would show you some of my fun vintage, kitschy, Easter decor! I hope you like it!

My Easter collection ranges from the bedraggled and forgotten little Easter toys found for $0.25 at a garage sale, to more lovely and fun vintage figurines and candles scored at thrift and antique stores, as well as estate sales! and I always stick to a few rules...the item has to make me smile and it can't cost more than a few dollars!


And finally, this is me, I think on one of my birthdays, maybe around 2 y.o. It's always one of my favorite pictures from my childhood, and oh so fitting for the Easter holiday! Hope you have a lovely day!











No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails