Sunday, February 20, 2011

New Embroidery Skills!

I have been trying to learn how to incorporate embroidery into my art lately, and so far I think it has been coming along nicely! I just made this fun little Spring themed fabric/paper collage last night, which includes the words "Happy Spring" embroidered into some of the fabric. What do you think? (sorry the images are a little light in color, no good natural light today to snap photos, so I scanned it into my computer)


Here is a close up of the embroidery. I know I still need a little work, but I think it came out pretty well for my first time!

The little girls are cut out from a vintage sewing pattern envelope! I think they look lovely in their spring time dresses!

While watching movies today, I made some more embroidery pieces, so I will be sure to share with you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails