Wednesday, February 23, 2011

For the Sweet Girl In Your Life

I just created this brand new collage and I really like it! It celebrates all the sweet little girls in our lives, who bring us joy, laughter and love! Don't you know a little girl just like that? I sure have a few I can think of!

The base of the collage is made from a variety of vintage fabrics, pretty patterned paper, and some lovely daisy trim, all sewn together with pink thread.

A close up of the words and a cute little bird stamp!

The little girl is a vintage paper image from an old sewing pattern envelope. I then, of course, added some glitter to show just how much she sparkles, both inside and out!

I will add some vintage pink seam binding to the top so she is ready to hang. I can envision her adorning a special little girl's bedroom door, or wall, reminding all just how special and sweet she is!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails