Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Just in time for Valentine's Day!

Just wanted to show you this fun little sparkly valentine creation I just finished!

The cute little image is cut from a page in a vintage children's activity book. I then, of course, added glitter!



I love these two kids because I feel like the little girl is not paying attention and just chatting with the little boy next to her! It reminds of me of myself, never paying attention and always chatting away. I am just being honest! 

This along with many other original collage art and Artsy Fartsy greeting cards was just dropped of at Confectionique for their upcoming arts and craft market! Market times for this week are on Thursday night, 2/10, from 5 pm - 8 pm, Saturday, 2/12, 10 am - 5 pm, and Sunday, 2/13, 12 pm - 4 pm. It comes at the perfect time to get something for your special someone before Valentine's Day on Monday! So be sure to stop by because I am sure you won't be disappointed! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails