Wednesday, December 22, 2010

New Winter Hats!

I got some new winter hats recently for myself and just love them! So, naturally I thought I would share them with you! I found both of these wonderful creations at my last art fair,the Holiday Craftacular!

First, this fabulous and really warm kitty hat! Isn't it adorable! And, surprisingly, I find that it goes with everything I wear!

Here is my mom modeling the hat for me! Isn't she cute! If you want one of these hats, head on over to the Glitter Workshop, which has both an online store and a brick and mortar shop!

Next I found this little felt darling, handmade by Mindy Kuen! I love pink, so of course I had to have it! You know...for those days that black kitty ears just aren't working for me!

Here is a close up of the little purple flower! I love the sparkles in the felt!

Next up...I might try to make some winter hats from felt myself. We will see how they turn out. I promise to keep you posted!




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails