Monday, September 13, 2010

Off to the Creative Connection!

Tomorrow I leave early in the morning to head to The Creative Connection in Minneapolis! I am so excited I am going to pee my pants! TCC should be an amazing three day event filled with artists, crafters, women entrepreneurs, bloggers, authors, and big names in the crafting industry. So, basically Heaven for me! I will have a vendors booth in the Handmade Market, along with a few other local crafty ladies, including The Glitter Workshop, Anthology, and Whimsy House. My hope is that there will be great sales, great company, and an overall inspiring weekend! I hope to also catch a glimpse of some talented women in particular including Ree Drummond of the Pioneer Woman blog and cookbook, Amy Butler - fabric & sewing goddess, Amy Barickman of Indygo Junction, Heather Bailey - another fabric & sewing goddess, Jo Packham of Where Women Create fame, and Leigh Standley of Curly Girl Designs. I can't really afford to pay for the classes, panels, and book signings but I hope that some of these famed ladies might take a turn around the Handmade Market! I will attempt to control myself from my stalking tendencies!

Other fun things we might try to do is take a shuttle bus out to the Junk Bonanza, where 100 vendors will be selling wonderful vintage finds! and maybe, if we have time head over to Hunt & Gather, an amazing antique and funky find store in Minneapolis! My mom and I will also be staying with my cousin and her family, which will be great as well!

All in all, I can't wait, but at the same time I am a little stressed and anxious, what with this being one of the biggest shows I have ever done, and not close to home, thus I can't forget anything!!!! So wish me luck, send me good vibes, and possibly say a little prayer for all things to go smoothly.

If you want to attend this amazing event,check out this website here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails