Sunday, September 5, 2010

Dragonflies!

This wonderful little fellow landed on my mom's hand yesterday while we were at the Farmer's Market! He clearly has the same taste in reading as I, for he sat, perched on his spot, reading my mother's book with her, which was a light, romantic mystery, for several minutes before he decided to fly off and buy his vegetables for the week! I am now convinced that dragonflies like my art as we have had several lovely occasions where these magical insects have visited the booth and stayed for quite a while, perusing the art and enjoying the atmosphere! Do you remember this king size fellow? He came and visited in June and stayed for nearly an hour!

A monarch also came to visit but was paparazzi shy as she flew away before I could even ask her to say "cheese!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails