Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Sick as a dog

I am sorry to report that I have been horribly sick since Monday. Tonight is the first time I have had enough energy to even get out of bed and move around, and even that is questionable since my head feels like it is in a fog, my throat still hurts, my appetite sucks, and my energy level is at a minus 1. Add to that I have a ton of Artsy Fartsy orders to fill, art fairs to get ready for, and have now missed two days of work at my day job as a social worker. But I have also realized that this is the first couple days in a long time that I have done nothing but take care of myself. I think it is my body's way of telling me to take better care of myself...don't you? So, although it goes against every natural urge in my body, I will stop trying to stress about the orders and art fairs and work on just getting better. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails