Sunday, May 30, 2010

Scrabble Jewelry & Magnets!

Well I have been having a lot of fun lately creating new Artsy Fartsy magnets and scrabble jewelry for art fairs and the Farmer's Market!

I just love the scrabble tile jewelry and hope you enjoy them too! I added the necklace to the Etsy store this morning for $10.00! What a deal huh! I make them using my dremel tool which I love! I got it for Christmas last year and have been enjoying it so much. It's a great tool for all kinds of crafters. Click here for a link to the Dremel site if you are interested in getting more info.

The magnets have been selling great at shows and so I keep trying to add new designs every week. I also just added a new magnet to my Etsy store so be sure to head on over there and check it out! I will try to keep adding more designs to the Etsy store on a regular basis, but if there is a design that you really like and I haven't yet made a magnet out of it, just let me know!

The farmer's market in Madison was great yesterday! The weather lovely and the sales even better! We will be there for the next couple of weekends before we head up to Cedarburg, near Milwaukee for our next art fair the last weekend in June!

Finally, I couldn't let you go with out sharing this pix I snapped earlier in the week at Lake Wingra, a small lake in Madison just teaming with wildlife! I do so love Spring in Wisconsin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails