Friday, April 9, 2010

Fun with Digital Scrapbooking!

I have been having a lot of fun lately exploring the world of digital scrapbooking! It's been really cool and fun to figure it all out, and once I did, not so complicated! Here is a great website to help you figure it all out and begin to try it...and here is one of my first pages! This is my Mom, Grandmother Ellie, and Aunt Marilynn from this past Easter weekend! Hope you enjoy it!



Here's a great tip I discovered...when it came time to print my 12x12 page, I wasn't quite sure where I could go and print it from a flash drive. So I tried Archiver's first, they really didn't have any idea what I was talking about, which is shocking since they are a scrapbooking store. Then I tried Kinko's Copy Shop and was shocked by the fact that they were going to charge me almost $8.00 to print one sheet! Finally, I tried Costco and it worked great! The staff was friendly and helpful and they only charge you $2.99 to print a 12x12 photo! So if you have a membership to Costco and need to print your digital scrapbooking creations, head there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails