Monday, February 15, 2010

Estate Sale Adventures with Alisson!

estate sale home

I spent some time this past Saturday on a fun little adventure to an estate sale way out in the country, outside of the small town of Cambridge, WI! It was a lovely old farm home, filled to the brim with antiques and collectibles. Although it was cold out, and I had to wait to get in due to the long line of other shoppers, I spent my time snapping shots of the old farmstead, and sipping coffee from a cute little local coffee shop! Hope you enjoy my pixs!

silo

cold feet

shed eaves

2 metal silos

And in the end I made off with some fabulous finds of vintage children's books and sewing patterns at a great price! Can't wait to use them in my collage creations!

vintage kids books

vintage sewing patterns

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails