Sunday, January 31, 2010

The Beginning...

Well here I go! My first blog entry...definitely causes one to feel a little pressure to write the perfect thing. I guess I will just speak from the heart! Can't go wrong there can I. I have created this blog to connect more with the world outside of my art room! and to share my creations. I love to create. It seems that sometimes my art is bubbling up from within me and hard to contain! My mind is always thinking about the next project. I love all kinds of art...collage mixed-media, sewing, jewelry making, home decor, scrapbooking, and many more, but too many to list. I hope that people will come to this site and enjoy my art, my thoughts, and essentially myself, as I feel that art is truly a sincere form of self expression. It would be even better if this blog somehow inspires other people in someway or another. But most importantly, I create this blog for myself. To see where it takes me and to continue my journey as an artist and crafter. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Hello! A nice start to your first blog. I look forward to future entries.

    Love, your sister

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails