Thursday, December 26, 2013

Christmas Recap

Oh my - it's been almost 1 month since I last posted on my blog. I would apologize but the truth is after my last art fair on Dec. 1st I really needed a little break. And my day job and family life has been kind of busy since then. So now I'm back and ready to start the new year with lots of Artsy Fartsy goodness! But first I wanted to share with you some snapshots from the past month...
 Lot of holiday decorating going on in my little apartment!
 I love combining vintage goodies with some of my own artsy creations, along with new fun finds!




 My tree is covered in my vintage collection of pink and turquoise Christmas bulbs and other fun finds likes these vintage honeycomb bells!
 I found some time to get cozy in my art room and sew, all while watching old I Love Lucy Episodes! Can it get any better? I think not!
 We definitely had a white Christmas here in Wisconsin! I love spotting little cute bird tracks in the snow on my patio!
 Brown paper packages tied up with string. These are a few of my favorite things! I love making my own gift wrap using postal paper, paint, baker's twine, and some gift tags made from vintage Christmas cards!
I can't show you what I made my family for Christmas yet because some people still have to open their gifts, but soon I promise! I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season and I promise to start posting more blog posts now :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails