Friday, July 19, 2013

Summer Vacation & Summer Art Fairs!

Sorry for my absence lately from the blog. Life right now is a blend of being crazy busy with art fairs, my day job as a social worker, and a little vacation. For a few weeks I was running around like crazy, with barely a minute to breathe, but then this past week I had a few days to catch my breath, swim, and relax a little. Now I am back and ready for more art fairs this weekend! Here are a few snap shots I took over the last couple of days. Lovely isn't it?


Now the trick will be to try to find balance in my life between everything and not get burned out again. Anyhoo...Artsy Fartsy will be at two fabulous locations tomorrow selling our artsy creations. As always,  you can find us in downtown Madison at the Dane County Farmer's Market, or you can head on over to the Summer Craftacular on the east side of Madison! For more info simply click here.
I hope you have a lovely Saturday and that we see you getting your art fair groove on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails