Sunday, June 16, 2013

Summer Colors

My summer palette has been filled with blues, corals, creams, and a hint of mustard yellow! I just love the color combinations...it really speaks to my soul. Do you ever have that happen to you? Where certain colors just feel so lovely and good, but also a requirement for life, like breathing. These colors definitely do that for me!
Can there be a better sight or a more sure sign of a good time than colorful paint on your hands?
I am still working on this original but it is coming along nicely! It has a bit of a 3D effect to it as the houses (made from wood) are coming out of the canvas.
As always, it's the details that make the canvas more unique and special...



What will your summer palette be?

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails