Friday, June 28, 2013

My Handmade Closet

I have a personal goal to fill my closet with clothes I have made for myself! I find them so much more comfortable, rewarding and simply me! Here is a new dress I made a few weeks ago filled with bright colors and perfect for the summer.
Here are some more details...
I always include pockets! and if I don't I always regret it.
A fun marigold pattern adorns the fabric skirt! Fabulous!
And I recently got a few more fun new fabrics so there are more dresses on the way! Yay!
What are you working on this summer?

2 comments:

  1. Sigh. I wish I had artsy-fartsy friends living close by so we could trade and teach each other things. I'd love to learn to sew. High School made me take classes like Anthropology....I think sewing would have better served me in real life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SWEET!!!! Those totally ROCK Alisson!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails