Friday, January 4, 2013

Seeking out positive thoughts during a busy Christmas season

I am so sorry it's been a long time since I last posted on this blog. To say its been a busy holiday season would be an understatement. After my last art fair for the year I went right into working a ton of hours at my day job straight through Christmas & New Years & boy was I worn out at the end of it. So much that I am now at home sick with a terrible cold. Boooo!

When I was in the thick of all the busyness it was sometimes hard to find my Christmas spirit during all of it so I tried hard to eek out art & positive thoughts (funny how those go hand in hand for me) to get me through it. I snapped some pics along the way & thought I would share them with you...




A gigantic snowstorm blanketed the city & granted me my wish for a white Christmas!



Although Lulu did not enjoy the snow as much as I did. This was as far as she made it until I shoveled her a path!



My holiday decorations were a cheery welcome when I came home from work!



And I played in my journals when I could. This is the cover of one of my journals & I find it so fitting right now. I promise to post some pics from my recent art journal entries tomorrow. Thank you for your patience during my blogging lag & I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season!

Location:Radcliffe Dr,Madison,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails