Friday, January 11, 2013

Handmade Coasters!

I recently received a lovely set of handmade coasters from my friend Sara! They are so wonderful and adorable I simply had to share them with you! Take a look...
I think Sara did a wonderful job, perfectly capturing the statuesque shape of the Wiener dog! Lulu, my little doxie would definitely approve. You too can purchase Sara's handmade coasters on her website Too's Detective Agency, which is named after her little dog Too. Check him out...
Isn't he a cutie! On another note I am slowly but surly beating back the symptoms of my flu and I hope to have my art mojo back soon! Here is pic of me in the darker days of the illness. So happy to be past this and hopefully on the up swing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails