Saturday, November 3, 2012

Time for the holiday season already?!

It seems like the universe is telling me it's time to put away my Halloween decor and break out the holiday trim, art, and other fripperies. Wow how time flies by! This morning there was a dusting of snow outside, and all the stores are already toting their holiday goods and sales. Whaaa? Also egg nog has apparently hit the grocery store aisles, so my sister told me with great excitement!

Although Halloween is one of my favorites and I am always a little sad to see it go, I better get my artsy fartsy crafting butt in action because I have 3, yes 3, art fairs this coming month. So, as you can see I gave the blog a little holiday sparkle, Ralphie is in his classic bunny costume (from the classic holiday movie "A Christmas Story") and I am breaking out the holiday art. Here is a little taste to come...
It's Mildred! She is one of my all time favorite holiday designs and is available as a greeting card! Wouldn't she be perfect to send to all your loved ones this holiday season. To purchase Mildred, simply click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails