Tuesday, November 20, 2012

More Holiday Shows This Weekend!

I guess 4 holiday art fairs was not enough for Artsy Fartsy this year, so we have added another one! This coming Black Friday, Artsy Fartsy will be at the Late Late Craft Show in Chicago! We are super excited for this last minute opportunity to try out the Chicago art scene and bring some of our holiday cheer south of the Wisconsin border. The show runs from 5 to 11 pm Friday night. Simply click on here for more info!

Then on Sunday we will be back in Madison for the Close To Home Art Fair! This is our 2nd year of doing this show and it is sure to be another great day, filled with lots of cool artists, beautiful scenery at the Arboretum, and a great place to purchase some handmade, local holiday gifts for your loved ones! For more information click here.



And finally, just a quick recap from this past whirlwind weekend, both shows were lovely! Lots of Artsy Fartsy goodies found new homes, including some of my original art! Forgive me for speaking of my art as though they are my childen but I do think artists put a little of themselves in everything they make. As a result I am always happy when my art seems to be going to happy homes where people will enjoy them and love them as I do! Anyhoo, it was a great and busy weekend and now I need to get my butt in gear to restock for next weekend! I promise to share pics as I do, so stayed tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails