Monday, September 24, 2012

Sewing For Myself

I love creating clothes & accessories for myself. Sometimes it's hard to find the time to do it, but when I do I am one happy camper! It's such a nice feeling when I look at my outfit in the mirror & can point out things that I made myself...accessories, jewelry, clothing! It makes me feel happy, unique, comfortable & proud all day long! It also makes me feel like I am being true to myself! Here is a fun top I recently created from a striped sweatshirt top I had laying around. Several layers of fabric later, it had a whole new look!


Here are some closer details....


Fun pockets of mismatched fabric.


And the trim is made from bits and pieces all sewn together.


Paired with a cute pair of pants and I was ready to go today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails