Friday, April 13, 2012

Spring Scenes

The start of the art fair season is fast approaching and I am busy at work! But I wanted to take a moment and share with you some scenes around my home...

This little gnome has been busy guarding my pansies on the patio! Isn't he cute?!



These fabulous colors will be decorating some of my display pieces in the art fair tent this season! I can't wait to see how it all turns out!



Every time I walk out my front door I am in awe of these amazing flowering trees! My neighbors probably think I am crazy because I keep standing underneath the trees smelling the flowers and daydreaming about being a bird so I could live amongst the blooms and branches! Soon they will begin to loose their flowers and it will look like a beautiful springtime snow fall! I just can't help myself!



Hope you have a wonderful and art filled weekend! I will be busy in the art studio but promise to share some pics of my work next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails