Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Artsy Fartsy Ornaments

Our last 2 holiday art fairs have been lovely! Filled with lots of fun, good crafty friends, and lovely customers! We only have 2 more to go so be sure to stop by and say hello soon! Next Sunday we will be at the UW Arboretum Close to Home show in Madison. Then on Dec. 3rd, we will be at the Holiday Craftacular, also in Madison. Here is a little glimpse of what you will find in our booth...
I have been having a fun time creating unique holiday ornaments this year! Check it out...
These sweet little houses are made form a variety of vintage and new fabrics and trims. And of course, I had to add some polka dots, hand painted on!

Each house is unique and handmade and would look lovely as an ornament or as decor around the home!

Some of the houses are decorated in colors that can celebrate everyday, but others are perfect for Christmas!

I also tried my hand at felting a sweater for the first time! I found this really cute striped pink one at the thrift store and thought it would be adorable recycled into heart ornaments! I just posted one to my Etsy shop for sale so be sure to stop by soon! You can find a link to my Etsy shop on the left side of this blog!

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog 'decorations'!!! Love all your Christmas stuff!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails