Monday, January 17, 2011

The Neighborhood That Love Built

Similar to my stuffed holiday houses I made to adorn my mantle at Christmas time, I decided to make a few more for Valentine's Day. Using various red and pink fabrics, as well as lace, trim and other goodies, I think they turned out cute and wanted to share them with you...

I made a total of 3 little houses, no pattern used, just cut shapes and my eye for measuring. I rather like the free style look of them!

Here are some more closer details of each house! I love the play of colors and patterns. So colorful and sweet! A perfect little addition for my Valentine's Day decor!





I hope you like them! What are you doing for decoration for Valentine's Day? I would love to hear or see pictures! Happy Monday.



1 comment:

  1. these are adorable!!!! cutie patootie! are you selling them???

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails